Website Terms & Conditions
By using www.upnorway.com or any Up Norway affiliated website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not use Up Norway or affiliated websites. Up Norway may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made. Your continued use of upnorway.com or a Up Norway-affiliated website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended. You agree to use upnorway.com and Up Norway-affiliated websites only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of Up Norway.
Your use of upnorway.com or any Up Norway-affiliated sites is intended for personal use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the products or services offered. You agree not to use this site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You agree not to use robots or other automated means to access this site. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use content owned by Up Norway (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal use. Any commercial use of Up Norway’s content requires the prior written permission of Up Norway.
You can contribute to the site and affiliated sites in several different ways, including writing reviews, commenting on articles, uploading photos etc. We may use your content in a number of different ways, including displaying it on the site, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it and distributing it. As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us permission to use your content for any purpose if published in public. You also irrevocably grant the site's users and the users of any other media the right to access your content in connection with their use of the site and any other media. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your content.
You alone are responsible for your content. You assume all risks associated with it, including anyone's reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness, or any disclosure by you of information in your content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use, and authorize the use of, your content as described herein.
You may not imply that your content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by Up Norway. We may remove or reinstate user content from time to time at our sole discretion. For example, we may remove a review if we believe it violates our content guidelines. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of your content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to your content. Up Norway and its partners may display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with your content on the site and other media. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
All itineraries offered by Up Norway are subject to availability. Occasionally service providers make changes to dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. Up Norway is not responsible or liable for any information related to services or tours provided on third party websites.
Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by Up Norway. Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed. Inclusions are listed in your personal itinerary. Prices do not include tips/gratuities passport and visa fees, baggage and personal insurance, any items of a personal nature, and any beverages or food not specifically listed in the itinerary. Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any visa or passport costs, travel insurance, vaccinations & medical expenses, laundry, optional activities, items of personal nature, local taxes or use-fees, including foreign departure, security, port charges, park fees, customs, immigration, agricultural, passenger-facility charges or international transportation tax.
Prices are quoted in Norwegian krone (NOK), Euro (EUR) or United States Dollars (USD) and are converted at a set rate of exchange from the currency in which payments are settled for various services. The Company reserves the right to adjust prices due to factors outside our control, such as fuel costs, airline surcharges of any kind, foreign currency exchange rates, taxes and other costs on which prices are based. Such adjustments may be made at any time before we have received full payment. If two people are traveling together, prices are based on twin share accommodation unless otherwise specified.
Disclaimers & Limitations of Liability
Under no circumstances will Up Norway or its partners be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of upnorway.com regardless of the form of action.
Up Norway’s content - including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, prices, dates, and availability regarding or relating to Up Norway, upnorway.com and/or to a Up Norway-affiliated website, service provider, operator and/or distribution partner is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
At Up Norway we check and recheck the details about all the products and services we offer for accuracy. However, Up Norway does not warrant that functionality, content or information contained on upnorway.com or any Up Norway-affiliated website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that upnorway.com or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or bugs. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Restrictions on Use
You agree that you will not, and will not assist or enable others to:
- use Up Norway and affiliated sites to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user's use of the sites;
- use the sites to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- use the sites in a manner that may create a conflict of interest, such as trading reviews with other business owners or writing or soliciting reviews;
- use the sites to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes;
- use the sites to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- use the sites to submit or transmit pornography or illegal content;
- use the sites to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the site or any site Content;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the sites, computer systems or networks connected to the Sites through hacking, password mining or any other means; use the Sites or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, "Viruses"); use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites; make excessive traffic demands; use the Sites to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the site or site Content; remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features thatenforce limitations on the use of the Sites.
In order to supply services to you Up Norway needs to collect certain personal details from you. This information is securely stored and password protected in Up Norway’s data bases. Some information will be disclosed to our partners for the purpose of delivering service and facilities according to your preferences and requirements.
This contract shall by governed by the laws of Norway, and any legal action arising from it shall be only under the jurisdiction of Norwegian courts. You are responsible for familiarizing your self with the local laws.
We also use social network cookies. The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
You can delete cookies that have been stored on your computer. This is done by using the menu in your browser, all depending on what browser you use.